Local Leader of Education (LLE) Update
Local Leaders of Education, known as LLEs, are school-based experts with some outreach capacity to support their colleagues in other schools.
Since December 2016, the Local Leader of Education designation has been entirely devolved to Teaching School Alliances. This means that the Saffron Alliance can accredit its own Local Leaders.
We will be using the TSC Eastern Strategy Group’s recently devised documentation to cover the application and designation process for new LLEs.
If you are considering becoming an LLE, these will be useful links to view:
- LLE Eligibility Criteria 2017
- LLE Application Part A 2017
- LLE Application Part B 2017
- LLE Application Reference Form 2017
- TSC East LLE Induction Meetings